FW1.9 and initial ZZ9000AX support
ZZ9000 Firmware 1.9
- Automatic discovery and boot from USB stick partitions (currently OFS/FFS only)
- zzusb.device now in ZZ9000 ROM (Remove ZZ9000USBStorage.device!)
- "Turbo" method of setting up drawing registers now the default (helps with CyberStorm MK1, for example)
- 2 different palettes supported for 8-bit P96 split screen (when supported by P96 driver)
- Ethernet negotiation doesn't block boot anymore
- Native Capture: Fix rare Column Swap Bug
- Native Capture: Optional "Non Standard Sync" modes that are closer to the original refresh rate, enabled by setting ENV:ZZ9000-NS-VSYNC.
- Native Capture: Moved all switching (incl. NTSC/PAL) code to vblank interrupt, fixing some RTG/native switching bugs
- Support for new Multi Monitor feature of P96 by setting DISPLAYCHAIN ToolType of ZZ9000 to No.
- Horizontal Panning support in RTG modes
- INT6/INT2 Interrupts reworked in ZZ9000Net.device to support interrupt sharing with other cards and ZZ9000AX.